1. Nicodemus CF. Antibody-based immunotherapy of solid cancers: progress and possibilities. Immunotherapy 2015, 7: 923-93.
2. Mitchell WM, Nicodemus CF, Carter WA, Horvath JC, Strayer DR. Discordant Biological and Toxicological Species Responses to TLR3 Activation. Am. J Pathology 2014, 184: 1062-1072.
3. Daniels TR, Helguera G, Leuchter RK,Quintero R, Kozman M, Rodríguez JA, Ortiz-Sánchez E, Martínez-Maza O, Schultes BC, Nicodemus CF, Penichet ML. IgE-mediated immune activation targeting the prostate specific antigen: a potential prostate cancer therapy. BMC Cancer 2013, 13:195.
4. Daniels TR, Leuchter RK, Quintero R, Helguera G, Rodríguez JA, Martínez-Maza O, Schultes BC, Nicodemus CF, Penichet ML. Targeting HER2/neu with a fully human IgE to harness the allergic reaction against cancer cells, Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2012;61:991-1003.
5. Rudman SM, Josephs DH, Cambrook H, Karagiannis P, Gilbert AE, Dodev T, Hunt J, Koers A, Montes A, Taams L, Canevari S, Figini M, Blower PJ, Beavil AJ, Nicodemus CF, Corrigan C, Kaye SB, Nestle FO, Gould HJ, Spicer JF, Karagiannis, SN. Harnessing Engineered Antibodies of the IgE Class to Combat Malignancy: Initial Assessment of Fce R1-Mediated Basophil Activation by a Tumour-specific IgE Antibody to Evaluate the Risk of Type I Hypersensitivity. Clinical and Experimental Allergy, 2011: 41;1400-1413.
6. Daniels TR, Leuchter RK, Quintero R, Helguera G, Rodriguez JA, Martinez-Maza O, Schultes BC, Nicodemus CF, Penichet ML. Targeting HER2/neu with a fully human IgE to harness the allergic reaction against cancer cells. Cancer Immunol Immunother, 2012: 61; 991-1003.
7. Nicodemus CF, Berek JS. TLR3 Agonists as Immunotherapeutic Agents. Immunotherapy, 2010: 2; 137-140.
8. Nicodemus CF, Wang L, Lucas J, Varghese B, Berek JS. Toll Like Receptor-3 as a Target to Enhance Bioactivity of Cancer Immunotherapy. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010: 202; 608.e1-8.
9. Berek J, Nicodemus C, Taylor P McGuire W, Smith LM, Schultes B, Oregovomab Maintenance Mono-immunotherapy Unable to Improve Outcomes in Ovarian Cancer. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2009:27;418-425.
10 Braly P, Nicodemus C, Chu C, Collins C, Edwards R, Gordon A, McGuire W, Schoonmaker C, Whiteside T, Smith LM, Method M. The Immune Adjuvant Properties of Front-line Carboplatin-Paclitaxel: A Randomized Phase II Study of Alternative Schedules of Intravenous Oregovomab-Chemo-Immunotherapy in Advanced Ovarian Cancer. Journal of Immunotherapy, 2009:32;54-65.
11. Berek J, Taylor P, Nicodemus C. CA125 Velocity at Relapse is a Highly Significant Predictor of Survival Post Relapse: Results of a Five Year Follow-Up Survey to a Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study of Maintenance Oregovomab Immunotherapy in Advanced Ovarian Cancer. Journal of Immunotherapy, 2008;31:207-214.
12. Nicodemus CF, Smith LM, Schultes BC. Role of monoclonal antibodies in tumor-specific immunity. Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, 2007 Mar;7(3):331-43.
13. Gordon AN, Schultes BC, Gallion H, Edwards R, Whiteside TL, Cermak JM, Nicodemus CF. CA125- and Tumor-Specific T-Cell Responses Correlate with Prolonged Survival in oregovomab-treated Recurrent Ovarian Cancer Patients. Gynecologic Oncology, 2004; 94(2):340-351.
14. Berek JS, Taylor PT, Gordon A, Cunningham MJ, Finkler N, Orr J Jr., Rivkin S, Schultes BC, Whiteside TL, Nicodemus CF. Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study of oregovaomab for Consolidation of Clinical Remission in Patients with Advanced Ovarian Cancer. J Clin Oncol, 2004:22(17):3507-3516.
15. Schultes BC, Nicodemus CF. Using Antibodies as Tumor Vaccines. Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, 2004; 4(8):1265-1284.
16. de Bono JS, Rha SY, Stephenson J, Schultes BC, Monroe P, Eckhardt GS, Hammond LA, Whiteside TL, Nicodemus CF, Cermak JM, Rowinsky EK, Tolcher AW. Phase I trial of a murine antibody to MUC1 in patients with metastatic cancer: evidence forthe activation of humoral and cellular anti-tumor immunity. Annals of Oncology, 2004; 15:1825-1833.
©2017 AIT Strategies